Excitement did make you open up this article, isn’t it? Somehow, using apps which are originally meant for Android on other platforms is indeed fun as well as an experience. Showbox isn’t officially available on iPhones and MAC or iPad’s; however, there are always ways!
Before we get into the hows and what’s; let us see what the application is all about.
- A complete source of your entertainment free of cost.
- Watch movies and TV shows online. You don’t have to hog for them anymore. Find it all in one place.
- Browse for whatever you wish with the search bar on the top.
- You can either watch movies online or as well download them. Watching them is always a better option though.
- Select the resolution at which you want to stream the videos.
After having heard so much about the application, let us begin with the tutorial on downloading them.
Showbox on MAC
As said above, Showbox APK isn’t available on play store. However, it can still be made available on your MAC with the help of an emulator. Now, if you have ever used other Android apps on your MAC, you might know what an android emulator is.
An Android emulator basically lets you run applications which are meant for Android platforms by providing an environment which is Android friendly. And, whenever we are talking about android emulators, BlueStakcs is the ultimate one.
- Once the download is done, install the freeware and work it up. Also, make sure that the internet connection is regular.
- Next, you need to download the Apk file of Showbox app to run it on BlueStakcs and then make it work on your MAC.
- Once done, run the apk file on BlueStakcs app player and it will be installed once you click on it.
- To visit the Showbox application, go to BlueStakcs and all apps; you will find it there.
- Run the application and you will see it work!
That was all about it. However, you might be wondering if the application is workable on MAC, then there might be a way to make it work on iPhone and iPAd too. However, the problem is that both the devices do not work with Apk files and hence Showbox cannot be installed even via BlueStakcs.
You can always go for alternatives such as MovieBox or others present on the store!